Now Available: Type B RCCBs in 2 Pole & 4 Pole versions
Lewden has recently introduced Type B RCCBs to its range of circuit protection devices, in addition to the Type A and Type AC versions. Available in both 2 Pole and 4 Pole versions, Type B residual current circuit breakers (RCCBs) provide total protection for all known residual current faults.
They are particularly suited to applications such as:
- Electric vehicle charging, where smooth DC fault current >6mA exists
- Small scale electricity generating systems such as solar PV and wind generators
- Inverters for variable speed control
- Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), and battery chargers
- Three phase rectified supplies
The comprehensive range of RCCBs available from Lewden includes 2 Pole RCCBs in Class AC, Class A, Class B and 4 Pole RCCBs in Class B. Find out more details about the range here.